DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Respective owners own their trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site. Ikhatrimaza endures by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding responsibly to notices of alleged infringement that complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As course of our response, we may eradicate or disable access to material residing on site that is controlled or operated by Ikhatrimaza which is if claimed to be infringing, however in that case we will make a sincere and honest effort of getting in touch with the developer who registered the affected material in order to make a counter notification, also in relevance with the DMCA.
But take in consider that before going for either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may long to contact respective lawyer to ensure better comprehension of your rights and claims under the DMCA and other relevant laws. The successive notice procedures are intended to comply with Ikhatrimaza.org rights and obligations under the DMCA section 512(c), and do not include legal advice.
Filing notice of Copyright Infringing
To file a notice of infringing material on ikhatrimaza please ensure that you have provided a notification accumulating the successive statements
• The third-party agencies MUST provide the “Physical Authorization Letter”, so that agency can address all the copyrights points of them.
• Exact and clear identification of the work claimed to be copyrighted or to have been infringed, or, in case if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are to be covered by a single notification, a representative and authentic list of such works at that site.
• Help us locating the content quickly by embedding the URL’s in the body.
• Information provided must be enough to make an easy contact with the complaining party (Address, telephone number, e-mail address if available)
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
• A composed statement that the party has an honest and sincere faith that the material complaint about is of not an authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law of course.
• A statement that the information and claims in the notification is accurate and legitimate and under the penalty of witness, that the party putting forward the complaint is permitted to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is being claimed as infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages)